What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is an experienced professional PA. Virtual Assistants work remotely on a freelance basis to support small businesses and individuals. VAs have a wide range of skills, services and experience.
Virtual Assistants are usually based in their own home offices, so no need to worry about finding desk space. All computer equipment and software is usually provided by the VA. Unlike employing a traditional PA or office assistant you only need to pay a VA for the hours you actually use.
A freelance VA can be an ideal solution for individuals or businesses who may need different levels of support month to month.
This also means business owners do not have the added expense and admin associated with PAYE and NI contributions, sick pay and office space.
With a Virtual Assistant you can delegate a variety of admin tasks that may be holding you back from working on the core focus your business.
Key reasons to use a VA
- Experienced, skilled professional to take care of those tasks you don’t have time to do
- Someone who is there just to help your business run more smoothly
- Only pay for the hours you need
- No need to find desk space or provide expensive tech
- None of the admin and expense associated with PAYE, NI contributions etc
Looking For Pineapples VA services
If you think that a VA could be useful to you and your business please get in touch.
For a no obligation chat about what I can do for your business call or message me.